Friday, October 26, 2012

October

Hey folks, it's been a while since I posted, but a lot has been happening. Jeff and I have been working on the final touches for the Wineskins debut album, "Rattle My Faith". It is set to come out in December...keep your fingers crossed. Over the past month we have also been writing up a storm. 7 new tunes already and more on the way! Jeff being in Nashville and me being in Oxford has not slowed us down, in fact, it seems to have even inspired us more. Jeff will call me up or email me with a story, an idea, a thought..and then the song comes pretty quickly. I email it to Jeff and he writes the music. We are using "Memo" on our Iphones to share the musical ideas and flesh them out. Pretty dang cool.

The art work for "Rattle My Faith" is looking great, thanks to Katrina. I hoe to have some of it to show soon. 

"Rattle My Faith" will be available on CD and Vinyl. I love vinyl! So glad it's making a comeback.

More news to come!

Peace,
W. Keith Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment